- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 December 2016 to participate.
- Proposals due 19 December 2016.
- Feedback returned 9 January 2017.
- RSVP to email@example.com by 16 June 2017 to participate.
- Proposals due 23 June 2017.
- Feedback returned 10 July 2017.
Faculty members and graduate students in the humanities are invited to submit complete, polished draft proposals (minus reference letters) for single-blind review by an interdisciplinary panel of three UF referees with experience serving on grant review panels at the national level. The entire proposal review is conducted over email.
Participants in previous proposal review processes are welcome to participate again, but preference will be given to first-time participants in the case of over-subscription.
For more information on grant-writing services at UF, see our Grant Writing Services for Humanities Faculty page.
Center for the Humanities
and the Public Sphere
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
200 Walker Hall
P.O. Box 118030
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611